The Importance of Going Beyond Legal Compliance
Training on harassment and discrimination prevention is critical to set clear rules and to establish important legal protections. But to remain competitive in today's diverse and global workplace, organizations must also focus on their culture and the ability of employees to effectively collaborate. In a diverse workplace, even subtle personal differences (including those not protected by employment laws) impact employee productivity and engagement.
When employees are not equipped to understand and support those differences, it damages the work environment and undermines key business objectives. Without effective diversity training, employees often struggle to navigate the complexities of the modern workplace and fail to see the incredible opportunities that diversity presents for an organization.
Set as a TV news show, Diversity & Inclusion ensures a thought-provoking and non-threatening experience for your learners.
Course Design & Content
Diversity & Inclusion puts contemporary lessons into a vivid, real-world context that will resonate with your managers and employees. All scenarios are carefully crafted to ensure a thought-provoking and non-threatening experience for your learners. Employees discover the many aspects of diversity and how diversity benefits each employee.
Employees discover the many aspects of diversity and how diversity benefits each employee.
Diversity Fundamentals for Managers & Employees
- The value and benefits of diversity and inclusion
- Dimensions of diversity
- Respectful and inclusive language
- Impact of behavior on others
- Being a diversity ally and owning the culture
- Using internal resources to improve the culture
- Appropriate conflict resolution
- Building productive and respectful working relationships
- Personal behaviors that can foster inclusion
Diversity Advanced for Managers
- Roles and responsibilities
- The business case for diversity
- How to support and advocate for diversity and inclusion efforts
- Personal behaviors and biases
- Dealing with reluctant employees
- The importance of diversity training
- Managing conflict and improving team dynamics
- Engaging diverse employees
- Recruiting diverse employees
- Leveraging differences to achieve business objectives