Simply having an ethics and compliance program in place is not enough in today’s risk environment. Programs must be continually communicated, publicized and supported by all levels of leadership and actively promoted to employees, partners and agents.
View the sample materials.
Leading organizations choose NAVEX Global’s awareness materials to educate stakeholders and keep them informed about program goals and objectives. Developed under the direction of our advisory services division, our posters, wallet cards, table tents and other awareness materials help keep compliance programs prominent, and are an excellent way to communicate new programs and policies when NAVEX Global’s Ecosystem flags emerging risks.
- Increase control of the message and program tone
- Choose materials that fit your culture, workplace, and employee expectations
- Utilize time-proven communications tools without the requirement and cost of custom development
- Select from a wide range of materials and options to fit every budget and program requirement
- Program options:
- Opt for pre-designed posters, wallet cards and brochures (with translations) available via a streamlined order process through our awareness materials storefront
- Customize materials that allow you to select images and text, and rework materials to your specific needs – then reorder quickly and easily as needed
- Build a fully custom ‘surround sound’ awareness program working with our own Ethical Leadership Group and implementation specialists