Hindsight is always 20/20. Luckily, we’re here to give you the foresight needed to predict what you may be faced with in 2016—as well as provide resources you need to deliver a top performing ethics and compliance program in the year ahead.
In our annual Top Ten Ethics & Compliance Predictions and Recommendations white paper, you will learn about:
- Shifting workplace practices to address a millennial workforce
- New regulatory initiatives impacting global compliance
- Cynicism of the compliance function and its primary source
- Working with HR to convey effective E&C deliverables
- Determining a siloed or unified approach to compliance, ethics, values and social responsibility
- Five more key trends and recommendations to help you prepare for the new year
For every trend we’ve included practical steps you can take to strengthen your program as well as links to related educational resources.