Boards are expected to exercise reasonable oversight of the ethics and compliance program, and this is one of many responsibilities they manage.
This session is designed to answer the following questions:
- What is reasonable oversight?
- Why do Boards need both briefings and training and what should be included in each?
- How can the Board impact corporate culture?
- What are the biggest mistakes ethics and compliance officers make with their Boards?
- What questions should your Board should be asking you?