Online Training: Third Party Anti-Corruption Compliance
Setting the Bar for Your Vendors, Agents and Resellers
As part of our anti-bribery & corruption series, NAVEX Global’s third Party Anti-Corruption Compliance course is a powerful tool to train third parties on the law, your organization’s policies and expectations.
It also allows you to manage training assignments and track electronic acknowledgment and certiﬁcation of your policies across any number of business partners. Created in close partnership with top legal experts, our third Party Anti-Corruption Compliance helps to ensure that your partners conduct business lawfully, and establish powerful legal defenses if faced with a corruption scandal.
One Course —Three Powerful Training Formats
- Part One is set as a TV news show that vividly demonstrates the impact of corruption on an organization, as well as broader communities. Learners discover their role in anti- corruption efforts and the importance of conducting business with integrity.
- Part Two invites learners to join an interactive news challenge, sharing information, earning rewards, and keeping notes along the way.
- Part Three highlights your anti-corruption policies with NAVEX Global’s innovative Policy in Action™ tool. Learners search your policies to find answers to your custom interactive questions.
- Helps establish good-faith defenses to wage and hour claims
- Designed with littler and the dol’s former Wage & hour division Administrator
- Federal and state law conﬁgurable
- Employee and manager versions
- Fully customizable
- High: Video & audio
- Medium: still images & audio
- Low: still images & text only
Course Length Options
- Employee course: 30 mins.
- Manager course: 75 to 90 mins.
- Host on NAVEX Global’s robust and scalable LMS
- Host on your own standards- compliant LMs (AICC and SCORM)
NAVEX Global’s Third Party Anti-Corruption Compliance course was created in close partnership with top legal experts to deliver rock solid content, establish a culture of compliance and integrity among your third party partners, reduce law and policy violations, and establish powerful legal defenses.
- Fundamentals of policy and the law
- The impact of corruption on the organization
- Third party responsibilities and obligations
- Improper payments under the law
- Practical tips for working with business partners
- Importance of maintaining accurate books and records
- Common expectations, including audits and annual certification of legal compliance
- Spotting and reporting conduct that may violate law or policy
- The risks associated with improper payments
- Consequences for violating law or policy
About NAVEX Global, Inc.
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world.