Online Training: International Workplace Harrassment
Workplace harassment training specifically designed for an international audience.
Addressing the most pressing forms of harassment, including mobbing and bullying, NAVEX Global helps your organization create an international culture of respect and fair treatment.
Training a global workforce about harassment prevention presents incredible challenges. Most e-learning providers repackage and translate their US harassment training course and label it “global.” Rolling out a course riddled with US-centric scenarios, language and content often backfires with international audiences. Learners tune out, wasting precious dollars and undermining your organization’s training efforts.
Designed for an International Audience
A topic as important as global harassment prevention deserves a unique and dedicated solution— one that is sensitive to the variances of culture and law but that also delivers a consistent message about your organization’s values.
Our International Workplace Harassment course exceeds these expectations. Designed specifically for a global audience, this course will help your organization successfully meet the challenge of training an international workforce about harassment prevention.
Harnessing Littler’s Global Expertise
Created in close collaboration with senior partners in Littler’s International Employment Law Practice Group, International Workplace Harassment delivers content of unparalleled quality and sophistication. Every element is crafted to deliver solid legal content, impact employee behavior, address the latest trends, create powerful legal defenses and withstand intense courtroom, regulatory and learner scrutiny.
Three Powerful Training Options
- Part One provides managers and employees with foundational learning on critical workplace respect and harassment issues. Set as a TV news show, this section puts lessons into a vivid, real-world context. Interactive exercises model good behavior and reinforce the importance of reporting.
- In Part Two, managers learn about their unique obligations as they join the story and complete interactive and dynamic challenges. Managers explore their responsibility for handling reports and preventing harassment and retaliation.
- Part Three allows learners to review and acknowledge their organization’s prohibited harassment policy. The International Policy Management Tool ensures that learners attest to the correct policy
- High – Video & Audio
- Medium – Still Images & Audio
- Low – Still Images & Text Only
Course Length Options
- 45-60 minute manager course
- 30 minute employee course
- Host on our robust and scalable LMS
- Host on your own standards- compliant LMS (AICC and SCORM)
- Can be translated into any language
- Features your logo and branding
- Includes your policy and confirms receipt via electronic certification
- International Policy Management Tool delivers local policies based on employee location
- Includes a multimedia introduction and conclusion from your key leaders
- Custom completion certificate
- Each course segment is customizable with a variety of screen options
- Sexual and other forms of prohibited harassment
- Common forms of harassment
- Bullying and moral harassment
- Obligation to report suspected misconduct
- Organization-specific reporting procedures and policies
- Responsibility to respond to and help prevent harassment
- How to properly handle complaints (for managers)
About NAVEX Global, Inc.
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world.