Incident Management: Web Services Integration
Compliance expectations are more demanding than ever, and they continue to evolve with every new headline. To protect your organization, employees, and stakeholders, you need to leverage technology to its fullest advantage.
NAVEX Global’s Web Services deliver a programming interface via Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) for secure communication between your incident management system and nearly any data source. When enabled, you can have hands-free user management (sync HR information/payroll records), make supplemental documentation available in-case (most current policies, training data), and automate the creation, update, extraction and management of case data.
Features and Benefits
- Import and extract case data for use in other applications
- Construct powerful intake forms for the creation and follow up of reporter information
- Create custom interfaces within third-party applications for the synchronization of data
- Dynamically add or update participant data contained within a case
- Automatically add, update and remove users in your system
Some of the biggest benefits of Web Services include:
- Higher visibility into your compliance program; seeing the ‘big picture’ of every incident helps to identify hot spots before they become full-blown issues
- Improved accuracy; less manual copying and pasting data between sources, greatly reducing the chances of error replication
- Versatility improves adoption and long-term use; no need to redesign your processes to serve the system. The system serves you.
- Programmatic workflow; ‘set it and forget it’ business rules automate common tasks, improving productivity
- Powerful extensibility allows the system to grow with you, eliminating the need for large, costly upgrades with specialized technology teams
Smart from the start
We’ve written ten years’ worth of expertise into the system, providing sample integration code and customer-ready best practices via our Web Services Description Language (WSDL) documentation. The moment your system is powered up, you’ll have the knowledge of dozens of compliance experts and practically limitless resources at your fingertips.
About NAVEX Global, Inc.
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world.