Incident Management: Premium Analytics
Turn Data into Actionable Insights
At NAVEX Global, we understand that GrC is an integral part of your organization; you should be able to gauge success and make more informed business decisions using the data you collect.
Premium Analytics delivers a sophisticated ad hoc reporting interface to NAVEX Global’s EthicsPoint case management software. designed for both operational and actionable insight, Premium Analytics allows a deeper analysis of your incident management data while delivering a rich set of features common among only the most advanced analytics tools.
Focused on an easy-to-use interface, Premium Analytics is designed to assist both the day-to-day report user as well as the most sophisticated data analyst.
- Gain Valuable Insight into Case Data: An easy-to-use ad hoc reporting interface provides seamless access to all case data collected by the customer; Premium Analytics delivers the ability to create reports on information deemed critical by the customer, allowing end users to get deeper operational insight into their GRC program performance.
- Measurement of Key Performance Indicators (KPI): Premium Analytics allows for the creation of advanced and basic calculations to measurement and report against customer KPI’s. Customers can leverage Premium Analytics to create reports that measure elements like: time to close, exceptions, averages, aging reports, case assignment efficacy and the like.
- Customers can, within the interface, create reports to assist in the measurement of stated objectives and performance goals.
Features of Premium Analytics Include:
- Distribution of Information: Unlike other GRC solutions, Premium Analytics allows administrators and users to easily distribute reports to other users in the case management software as well as to schedule delivery of reports on a recurring basis via email. The need to inform and share information throughout the organization is met by securely sharing reports within the system or by distributing to key stakeholders via scheduled email delivery of reports.
- Automated scheduling and delivery of reports allows users to further disseminate key findings from the case management system quickly, easily and on a regular schedule
- Users can share or copy reports to other users with the assurance that security and permission on a user-by-user basis will be upheld
- The ability to dynamically transform in-report data for customization of variables that make the reports more relevant to individual clients
- Reports can be shared easily via export in multiple formats (PDF, Excel, CSV)
- Users can build reports in a special preview mode to allow for easy review and modification of reports created on the fly
About NAVEX Global, Inc.
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world.