Advisory services: Social Media Policy Assessment
Because the world is watching
Employers are understandably concerned about how social media can affect productivity; potentially compromise the confidentiality of intellectual property as well as the employer’s reputation. Many need to ensure that their employees understand how to use these media responsibly.
A well-written, effective social media usage policy explains the employer’s expectations for how employees use social media in a manner consistent with the organization’s code of conduct and values. A good policy provides answers to specific questions and offers real-life examples.
A Social Media Policy review includes:
- Reviewing and assessing your existing policy to determine its adequacy and
- alignment with your practices;
- Updating your existing policy to ensure effectiveness and comprehension for
- all levels of employees and stakeholders; and
- Developing a new policy to define organizational values, policies and expected behavior.
Let the NAVEX Global Advisory Services team consult with you on your policy and areas for improvement.
About NAVEX Global, Inc.
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world.