In-Person Ethics and Compliance Training
When extra attention is needed.
NAVEX Global’s Advisory Services team will work with you to determine the best way to achieve your organization’s compliance and ethics training goals, especially for leadership teams, boards of directors and managers.
You need to implement policies that empower your employees to accurately identify, prevent and report. Our Expert Advisors conduct training utilizing a variety of techniques to keep audiences alert and engaged, such as wireless voting keypads that yield real-time responses to key questions. We can benchmark these responses against our extensive database for insight, discussion and deeper learning for your organization.
If you facilitate your own live programs, our Expert Advisors can design your materials, create custom content and provide live train-the-trainer programs to ensure your internal trainers are fully prepared.
Results Count, Client Satisfaction Follows
Course evaluations of NAVEX Global’s on-site training programs have averaged over 4.8 on a 5.0 scale. We provide in-person, instructor-led training to a wide range of industries such as:
- Finance and Investing Food Services Automotive
- Defense Technology
- Government agencies and jurisdictions Consumer products
- Non-profit Higher Education
Our training benefits all employees from executives to staff.
- For Boards, we use a highly interactive and engaging format, and customized sessions help Board members discuss and understand their oversight responsibilities.
- For executives and management teams, our programs address the special challenges they face in the post-Enron era. We team with executives from our client companies to provide a fast-paced, relevant and engaging experience for everyone.
- Supervisors and managers are the primary influencers of your employees’ behavior. Our programs recognize the difficult challenges this group faces and provides guidance in better two-way communication, decision-making and ethical leadership skills. We have designed and conducted case-based training for managers in a variety of formats in more than twenty countries.
NAVEX Global’s Advisory Services Team can develop a blended training approach combining in-person and online compliance for any topic on which your workforce needs to train.
About NAVEX Global, Inc.
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world.