Advisory Services: Investigation Services
Sorting through many versions of the truth.
Hundreds of organizations have turned to NAVEX Global for guidance on how to properly investigate alleged employee misconduct. the United Nations selected our expert advisors to consult on revisions to its ethics investigation procedures and to train staff in New York, the Congo and sierra leone on how to properly and effectively investigate such claims.
The International Monetary Fund asked NAVEX Global to evaluate its senior level ethics and investigation practices. We conduct confidential investigations and provide expert advice on investigations to all types of organizations, including for profit and non-profit organizations.
NAVEX Global’s Advisory Services Team bring years of practical experience as former U.S. Department of Justice attorneys, in-house counsel and chief compliance officers. They have the practical skills for investigating allegations of compliance, harassment, discrimination, fraud, theft and other legal and ethical violations.
NAVEX Global’s experts are available to perform employee misconduct investigations around the world. While many such ethics and compliance investigations can be handled internally, there are times when an organization should consider using an outside investigator:
- When you don’t have the proper staff or time to conduct an investigation
- The matter involves a board member or high-ranking official within the organization
- The matter involves someone usually responsible for employment and/or compliance-related initiatives
- You require a sophisticated investigation that is beyond the experience and capabilities of your staff, including investigations of harassment, fraud, code of conduct violations and workplace violence, or
- The allegation is very serious and/or litigation is expected
Utilizing our Expert Advisors’ extensive experience investigating alleged employee misconduct, we will ensure that your policies are both well-written and relevant. We will also provide a structure for your organization to gather information effectively to determine whether the alleged misconduct has occurred.
About NAVEX Global, Inc.
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world.