Independent Monitoring Services
NAVEX Global’s Advisory Services Team serves as an independent, appointed monitor or examiner for Deferred Prosecution Agreements (DPAs), Administrative Agreements (AAs) and Corporate Integrity Agreements (CIAs) after an organization reaches a settlement with a government agency.
Monitoring services may include:
- Assessing systems and performance vs. benchmarks and U.S. Sentencing Guidelines and other relevant government agency guidance;
- Reviewing existing program elements, including policies, procedures, documents, compliance and ethics training, communications and reporting mechanisms;
- Conducting in-person and phone interviews, focus groups and employee surveys;
- Providing risk assessment services and data analysis and benchmarking; and
- Ensuring reporting avenues are available for employees and third parties working on behalf of the monitored organization and that all issues raised are appropriately investigated and resolved.
NAVEX Global provides ongoing monitoring for the duration of the agreement and continued recommendations for program implementation and improvement. We also communicate findings to government agencies.
About NAVEX Global, Inc.
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world.