Job Title: Market Research Analyst
Marketing / TDR Team
Sr. Market Research Analyst
Full Time, Exempt
If you are a recent college graduate or looking to break into sales and marketing, we have a great opportunity for you! We have an opening on our marketing team that will be a training ground for our B2B sales force. In this role you will be given the opportunity to learn and develop your business development skills with the goal of moving to the next level of B2B sales.
In This Role You Will Often:
- Develop and communicate insights from the data to continually optimize current campaigns
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on data collection, tracking, measurement, and reporting; ensure data is collected properly and accurately
- Assist with administrative tasks and reporting of key metrics related to client feedback
- Research, identify and develop lists of new prospects in both existing and emerging markets
- Capture, track, and advance qualified leads in Salesforce.com
- Deliver information on programs, promotions and products via phone, email, etc.
This Job Might Be For You If You Have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- A tenacious work ethic with a desire to have a career in sales development
- Energy and passion; are process oriented yet creative
- The desire to meet and exceed quota on a monthly basis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous telemarketing or lead generation experience is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- The temperament of a self-starter that is highly motivated and self-driven
Life at NAVEX Global:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. For more information, visit www.navexglobal.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, employing qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. NAVEX Global complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
NAVEX Global values diversity and encourages women, vets, minorities and those with disabilities to apply. For this reason, we invite you to self-identify below. Know the information you choose to disclose is confidential and minted by the Human Resources Team for reporting purposes only; the hiring manager for your position does not have access to this information.
Thank you for your consideration to self-identify.