A strong ethical culture is the foundation of a successful compliance program. It is also among the most difficult program elements to define, establish, and maintain over time.
Produced by Compliance Week in cooperation with NAVEX Global, this eBook explores practical steps organizations can take to create and sustain a culture of compliance—from fine-tuning and globalizing their code of conduct to ensuring employees are equipped to make ethical business decisions.
You'll also find recommendations from leading thinkers about organizational culture, and real-life examples of companies that are applying best practice approaches to add proven business value.
Articles in the eBook include:
- Five Years Past Dodd-Frank, Culture Needs Work
- Developing Strong Internal Controls
- Implementing a Culture of Compliance
- Paths to Globalizing Your Code of Conduct
- Creating a Culture of Ethics & Integrity