NAVEX Global's 2014 Ethics & Compliance Hotline Benchmark Report
Good data analysis and benchmarking will help organizations answer a number of questions driving the actions that make an ethics and compliance program more effective including:
- Do we need more training?
- Do we need to review or update our policies?
- Are our communications with employees reaching the intended audiences and having the desired effect?
- Should we dig deeper into data of concern with employee surveys and focus groups?
- Do enough employees know about our reporting channels?
- Are our investigations thorough and effective?
- Does our culture support employees who raise concerns?
Helpline/hotline data that is carefully tracked, reviewed, benchmarked and presented with sufficient context often provides the early warning signs needed to detect, prevent and resolve problems. At NAVEX Global, we hope that this report is helpful to your organization and we welcome any feedback on these findings.