Today, whether at work or home, few of us use the same methods or tools as we did a decade ago to fact check or get questions answered. And yet, for many companies the style, design and format of their Code of Conduct have remained unchanged. Diane, Ed and Tom will review the basic elements and purpose for a code, followed by whether the most common codes of today are effective in meeting the intended purpose – essentially, what still works and what needs to go.
Some of the questions we will answer include:
- What code features do employees actually use, and what features of codes are most annoying?
- What are common mistakes companies make when redoing their codes?
- How can you make your code an effective resource for all of your employees – especially your new hires?
- What are the key considerations when deciding whether or not to publish your code as an e-book?
- How do you streamline content without sacrificing coverage of vital topic areas?