Online Training: UK Bribery Act Course Overview
Build Critical Defenses and Meet the Adequate Procedures Standard
As part of our anti-bribery & corruption series, NAVEX Global’s UK Bribery Act course helps your organization establish ‘adequate procedures’ by delivering high-quality and effective anti-corruption training. Your learners will receive practical guidance about the bribery act, as well as your organization’s related policies, expectations and reporting procedures.
Created in close partnership with top UK legal experts, this course has been meticulously designed to help your organization build a culture of compliance, avoid violations and establish powerful legal defenses if faced with a corruption scandal.
One Course —Three Powerful Training Formats
- Part One is delivered in a familiar television newscast format that vividly demonstrates the impact of corruption on an organization, as well as broader communities. Learners discover their role in anti-corruption efforts and the importance of conducting business with integrity.
- In Part Two, learners join an interactive news challenge, sharing information, earning rewards and keeping notes along the way. Organizations that want to touch upon U.S. law have the option to add a short module on the FCPA.
- Part Three highlights your anti-corruption policies with our innovative Policy in Action™ tool. Learners search your policies to find answers to your custom interactive questions.
- High – Video & Audio
- Medium – Still Images & Audio
- Low – Still Images & Text Only
Course Length Options
- 60 minutes
- 70 minutes with FCPA optional module
- Host on our robust and scalable LMS
- Host on your own standards-compliant LMS (AICC and SCORM)
- Feature your logo and colors
- Include your policy and confirm receipt via electronic certification
- Include ‘Ask a Question’ and reporting features
- Include a multimedia introduction and conclusion from your key leaders
- Custom completion certificate
- Add your organization’s custom information to each course segment with a variety of screen options
Unmatched Content by Top Legal Experts
Our UK Bribery Act course was created in close partnership with top UK legal experts to deliver rock solid content, establish a culture of compliance and integrity, reduce UKBA and policy violations and establish powerful legal defenses.
- Fundamentals of policy and the law
- The impact of corruption on the organization
- The risks associated with improper payments
- Individual employee responsibilities and obligations
- What constitutes a payment or other advantage under the law
- Who is a foreign official?
- Prohibition on commercial bribery
- Gifts, hospitality and business expenses
- Prohibition against facilitation payments
- Working with local business agents and business partners
- The importance of doing proper due diligence
- Common red flags
- Importance of maintaining accurate business records
- Reporting and getting help from internal resources
- Prohibition against retaliation
- Optional summary content on the FCPA
About NAVEX Global, Inc.
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world.