Ethics and Compliance Program Assessment
Is Your Compliance Program Meeting Expectations?
An Ethics and Compliance Program Assessment evaluates whether a company is meeting legal requirements and industry standards and it also reviews the effectiveness of existing ethics and compliance initiatives.
An assessment helps reduce risks, reinforces organizational reputation and increases employee engagement by recommending cost effective, practical ways of improving an ethics and compliance program.
A full range of inventories, closeouts, inspections and office visits our ethics and compliance program assessments are designed to evaluate your program with respect to globally recognized ethics and compliance requirements. In our evaluation of effectiveness, we also draw on guidance from government bodies and our best practice research developed over the past eighteen
years. Our pioneering work using focus groups and interviews to assess employee and leader’s perceptions has been relied upon by many corporations and external parties.
Our Expert Advisors review your program in six main areas:
- Structure and Leadership
- Communications and Training
- Reporting and Response
- Integration with HR
- Monitoring and On-going Assessment
- Risk Assessment Processes
Our Expert Advisers deliver their findings in a format that has been proven to be well accepted by executive leadership and Boards. Our in-depth reports include: analysis and detailed assessment of each program area and practical and prioritized recommendations on how your program can be improved.
NAVEX Global also offers:
- An Ethics & Code of Conduct training course to help you train and educate your employees on code basics.
- A policy management solution to help you keep your code up-to- date and make uniform changes as policies within the code are updated.
- Awareness campaign design and implementation services to increase knowledge and usership of the code and other ethics and compliance tools among employees and stakeholders.
About NAVEX Global, Inc.
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world.