Advisory Services: On-Demand Expertise
The right tools for the job
Organizations often need an infusion of ethics and compliance expertise to handle a particular challenge. NAVEX Global Advisory Services team provides a cost-effective resource that is available on- demand and committed to success without the committed investment of a full-time employee.
Our experts offer on-demand compliance officers who can provide a broad array of ethics and compliance services. they are available to:
- Help oversee, coordinate and implement the company’s ethics and compliance program;
- Review employee hotline reports, designate investigators and coordinate with hr and leadership through conclusion;
- Report status and progress quarterly to the board, ceo and other leadership;
- Refresh risk assessments;
- Write and/or update policies as required or suggested by the risk assessment;
- Ensure your code of conduct has the necessary scope, is properly distributed and ingrained in your culture;
- Work with your leadership to develop an on-site ethics and compliance capacity in all locations;
- Function as independent monitors for issues with government agencies or for regulatory crisis management (Deferred Prosecution Agreements, Administrative Agreements and Corporate Integrity Agreements); and Be on-call 24/7 for ethics and compliance crisis management.
We also provide additional on-demand services, including:
- Ethics due diligence in mergers and acquisitions. often mergers and acquisitions fail because of cultural differences that should have been recognized and addressed at the outset. We have also seen examples where two companies have vastly different approaches to ethics and compliance resulting in struggle, acrimony, litigation and billions of dollars in lost shareholder value.
- Integration with human resources systems. how big is your ethics and compliance team? most are not big enough to do everything on their own. they rely on strong partnerships with line management, legal, audit, and human resources. Ethics and compliance must be integrated into hiring, performance appraisals, promotions, incentives, and discipline. NAVEX Global’s expert advisors have experience in legal, ethics, compliance, audit and hr and will help these departments work together to build the culture of integrity they all share as a goal.
- Building a Proactive Approach to Compliance
Complexities in today’s business environment are many and varied. NAVEX Global’s Advisory Services team is ready to help you navigate any compliance challenges as they arise.
When the fire is out and needs are met, we can take a closer look at your compliance systems and processes. We help you identify weak spots, propagate your strengths, and steer around possible hazards. Ask one of compliance experts about our various assessment programs.
About NAVEX Global, Inc.
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world.