Custom Benchmarking Services
Insights from the world’s largest repository of ethics and compliance data
Powered by millions of hotline and incident reports collected by thousands of organizations worldwide, NAVEX Global’s Custom Benchmarking Services help you measure the effectiveness of your ethics and compliance program relative to your industry peers.
Our Custom Benchmarking Services consist of two distinct offerings: Integrity Metrics and Integrity Diagnostics™.
» Integrity Metrics: For organizations with a strong handle on their data and how to calculate benchmarks for comparison with their industry peers, Integrity Metrics is a report that includes nine key benchmarks based on the companies in your industry. See a sample Integrity Metrics Report.
» Integrity Diagnostics™: for organizations that want to leverage our team of experts to query and chart their data against each of the nine benchmarks for their industry peers, Integrity Diagnostics™ offers an end-to-end benchmarking service with board-ready reports delivered upon completion. See a sample Integrity Diagnostics Report.
The Most Reliable Benchmark Data in the Industry: With a proven methodology and nearly three million reports gathered in the last five years, you can be confident in the insights gathered from our benchmark data and the decisions you make to improve your program.
Discover Patterns and Trends: How willing are your employees to report? Do they fear retaliation? Discover answers to these questions and more. Our Custom Benchmarking Services allow you to become more proactivein detecting and addressing issues in your organization.
Regularly Track the Impact Of Program Initiatives: Determine which program initiatives are moving the needle in reducing risk and strengthening your corporate culture—and which aren’t.
Engage Leadership in Compliance Efforts: Our benchmark reports are “board ready” – highlighting the things your board is concerned about. The reports communicate program needs, demonstrate program effectiveness and help secure resources necessary for improving results.
Key Metrics Covered in Custom Benchmarking Reports
• How many reports are you receiving?
• How quickly are you resolving reports?
• Are reporters identifying themselves?
• Are anonymous reporters following up on their initial reports?
• What types of allegations are being reported?
• What is the severity of the allegations being reported?
• How many allegations are being substantiated?
• Are your anonymous reporters making their reports “in good faith”?
• What intake methods are reporters using to submit allegations?
Strong Benchmarking Data Creates Valuable Insights
Integrity Diagnostics provides an analysis of your company’s performance benchmarked against aggregate date from the 4,600 plus organizations in our database, which contains more than three million hotline and case management reports. Your results are also compared to the aggregate data of other companies within your Industry.
Key Metrics Covered In Integrity Diagnostics Reports
Patterns can be monitored over time by studying the following standard key metrics:
- How many reports are you receiving?
- How quickly are you resolving reports?
- Are reporters identifying themselves?
- Are anonymous reporters following up on their initial reports?
- What types of allegations are being reported?
- What is the severity of the allegations being reported?
- How many allegations are being substantiated?
- Are your anonymous reporters making their reports “in good faith”?
- What intake methods are reporters using to submit allegations?
Custom Benchmarking Data Methodology
NAVEX Global’s expert Advisory Services team queries, analyzes, and filters millions of reports collected by thousands of Hotline and Incident Management clients to calculate our industry leading benchmarks. All data is anonymized and each metric is calculated at the organization-level before medians and ranges are identi ed to remove the impact of extreme data points. To account for the inherent variation in cultures, environments and reporting methods and ensure meaningful and accurate comparisons, our benchmark data is comprised of:
- Only organizations that received ten or more reports in a given reporting year (in 2015, these 2,311 organizations represented 99 percent of all reports in our database).
- Medians or midpoints (rather than averages) to limit the impact of outliers.
- Central ranges including the middle 80 percent of data points to provide a contextual range of values and further limit the impact of outliers.
Reasons to Choose NAVEX Global
NAVEX Global helps empower clients to build their business value through informed decisions, elimination of silos and increased visibility to drive revenue. NAVEX Global provides a comprehensive suite of solutions to manage governance, risk and compliance, providing critical cross-program insights through unmatched expertise and actionable data.
About NAVEX Global, Inc.
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world.