Ethics and compliance experts at NAVEX Global, along with E&C professionals from our 12,500 client organisations, have given input to the top trends expected to impact your ethics and compliance programme in 2017. Learn what these industry experts predict about the year ahead and how it can impact ethics and compliance training within your organisation.
Download this white paper to learn:
- What to expect as a result of the Brexit vote, the recent U.S. election, and Italy’s constitutional referendum.
- How these events impact upcoming compliance enforcement efforts in the near and long term
- Key steps recommended for organisations to take this year
- The latest trends in helpline and whistleblowing protection
- How to asses your culture and rebrand your office as a positive social contributor
We prepared our predictions before the dust has settled from the Brexit vote, the U.S. election, and Italy's constitutional referendum. It’s likely that these events will have an impact on regulatory and enforcement efforts in the coming year and beyond, but at this time it is difficult to know what the impact may be and how it will affect the work of ethics and compliance officers.
Download the white paper to learn more about our top 10 predictions and recommendations for the coming year.