Hotline Reporting: Integrated Telephone And Web-Based Reporting Systems
NAVEX Global provides more employee hotlines—and more advanced incident reporting methods—than any other vendor in the world.
NAVEX Global was the first to offer an employee hotline and the first to integrate telephony and web-based report capture. Today, we are the recognized leader in risk data collection, investigation and analysis systems.
Effective compliance programs include a secure, anonymous hotline reporting system. In addition to being a familiar staple in enterprise risk management, a hotline helps foster a sense of integrity and trust while protecting your reputation in the marketplace. A well-managed, multilingual Hotline gives your employees, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders a means of reporting questionable activity. It also gives you the visibility you need to take corrective action before minor incidents become full-blown issues.
NAVEX Global’s 2016 Hotline Benchmarking Report, which includes data from the largest database of hotline data in the world (more than 8,000 organizations in 21 industries), showed that employee use of internal whistleblower reporting mechanisms is growing. The report also revealed that employees are increasingly using online methods to report concerns rather than traditional phone hotlines. Making your hotline accessible to employees through a variety of vehicles is critical.
Making It Our Business to Understand Your Business
Our sales and implementation teams are experts in the challenges and the best practices unique to your market. We also understand that no two clients are at the same point in their governance, risk and compliance (GRC) maturity. Our solutions are scaled to your unique needs while helping you build more powerful GRC capabilities into your strategic growth plan.
Key features include:
- Integrated intake. Capture issues of potential misconduct through a variety of channels including multilingual contact center, anonymous web reporting, manager-submitted reports received from employees, investigation or audit-generated reports and custom report forms.
- Auditability. Seamless integration with advanced case management solutions provides closed-loop processes—from intake and investigation through reporting and analysis. Auditability is an important success factor for compliance with U.S. Dodd-Frank legislation, the 2012 UK Bribery Act and many U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act considerations.
- Process consistency. Role and rule-based routing, automated workflows, customized portals, company branding and system configurability ensure alignment with your unique requirements while reinforcing your commitment to ethical behavior.
- Security. SSAE 16 Type-II certification and 24/7/365 system availability in ensured by end-to-end networking redundancy, scalability and reliability.
<span style="\"line-height:" 1.5em;\"="">What Does This Mean for Your Organization?
- Having confidential, anonymous reporting capabilities in place helps protect your employees, your brand and your stakeholders.
- Custom intake questions and web-based forms are designed to suit your business model, facilitating easier adoption and faster return on investment.
- Improve cross-departmental interaction and meet the workflow needs of internal audit, human resources, compliance, legal, corporate security and other departments.
- Multilingual systems and state-of-the-art security ensure compliance in a rapidly evolving global marketplace.
- Reliable incident capture delivers better business intelligence and improved visibility of risk trends before they become risk events.
About NAVEX Global, Inc.
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world.