Online Training: Diversity & Inclusion Course Overview
Diversity Training to Advance Your Business Goals Critical diversity training that goes beyond legal compliance and managing risk. NAVEX Global’s Diversity & Inclusion course helps your organization succeed in an increasingly diverse, global and competitive workplace. Through engaging stories and interactive exercises, learners explore the importance of diversity and inclusion, and how to support your organization’s diversity efforts.
Fully vetted by Littler, Diversity & Inclusion exposes your workforce to new concepts and material that go far beyond what is covered in EEO compliance programs. The course challenges assumptions about diversity and equips learners with the essential skills to stay competitive in today’s diverse and global workplace.
The Importance of Going Beyond Legal Compliance
Training on harassment and discrimination prevention is critical to set clear rules and to establish important legal protections. But to remain competitive in today’s diverse and global workplace, organizations must also focus on their culture and the ability of employees to effectively collaborate. In a diverse workplace, even subtle personal differences (including those not protected by employment laws) impact employee productivity and engagement.
When employees are not equipped to understand and support those differences, it damages the work environment and undermines key business objectives. Without effective diversity training, employees often struggle to navigate the complexities of the modern workplace and fail to see the incredible opportunities that diversity presents for an organization.
- High – video & audio
- Medium – still images & audio
- Low – still images & text only
Course Length Options
- Employee course-30 minutes
- Manager course-60 minutes
- Host on ELT’s robust and scalable LMS
- Host on your own standards- compliant LMS (AICC and SCORM)
- Feature your logo and colors
- Include your policy and confirm receipt via electronic certification
- Include “Ask a Question” and reporting features
- Include a multimedia introduction and conclusion from your key leaders
- Custom completion certificate
- Add your organization’s custom information to each course segment with a variety of screen options
Course Design & Content
Designed as a TV news show, Diversity & Inclusion puts contemporary lessons into a vivid, real-world context that will resonate with your managers and employees. All scenarios are carefully crafted to ensure a thought-provoking and non-threatening experience for your learners. Employees discover the many aspects of diversity and how diversity benefits each employee.
- Diversity fundamentals for managers and employees
- The value and benefits of diversity and inclusion
- Dimensions of diversity
- Respectful and inclusive language
- Impact of behavior on others
- Being a diversity ally and owning the culture
- Using internal resources to improve the culture
- Appropriate conflict resolution
- Building productive and respectful working relationships
- Personal behaviors that can foster inclusion
- Diversity advanced for managers
- Roles and responsibilities
- The business case for diversity
- How to support and advocate for diversity and inclusion efforts
- Personal behaviors and biases
- Dealing with reluctant employees
- The importance of diversity training
- Managing conflict and improving team dynamics
- Engaging diverse employees
- Recruiting diverse employees
- Leveraging differences to achieve business objectives
About NAVEX Global, Inc.
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world.