Advisory Services: Organizational Culture Assessment
The Compliance Gene: Cracking the Code
For a company’s compliance program to be truly successful, it must not only meet legal requirements; it must also align with and support a company’s mission, goals, traditions, norms and values.
An Organizational Culture Assessment explores whether the “tone at the top” is understood and accepted by the employees on the front lines. It identifies where messages must be strengthened or new communication methods put in place to improve reach.
NAVEX Global’s consultants have done pioneering work over eighteen years to develop a methodology and extensive set of tools and benchmarks designed to solicit employee perceptions of their company’s ethical culture. The methodology enables our expert advisors to go deeper into an organization than is possible using surveys alone and to produce insights that go beyond a “check the box” approach.
- Studies your corporate history and compares the rhetoric with actions to see where gaps exist.
- Interviews conducted by our senior consultants that listen to leaders and subject matter experts and gather information about their perceptions.
- Employee focus groups using a process refined over many years to gather open, candid insights. Our expert advisors conduct real-time, anonymous sampling of opinions during group sessions using wireless keypads.
- Benchmarking to provide you with industry-specific insight using the world’s largest database of proprietary benchmarking data, creating a thorough comparison when combined with additional qualitative and quantitative industry research.
- In-depth reports identifying the multiple subcultures within your organization.
- Data analysis that dissects and compares our findings against the proprietary benchmarks aggregated in analyzing millions of records.
- Practical recommendations on how your culture can be strengthened to better support ethics and compliance and to align with the ethical expectations you have for your employees.
About NAVEX Global, Inc.
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world.