Ethics and compliance training programs are typically designed for employees, and often do not address the issues and the specific responsibilities that high-level executives face daily. These leaders can pose the highest potential risk if they abuse their influence in the company or fail to spot and respond to ethical lapses.
To help address this training gap, the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) recently launched a series of thought leadership interviews, in collaboration with NAVEX Global, to provide broader ethics and compliance resources to ACC members. This series of short, 5-minute videos are available to ACC members through the ACC Compliance Portal.
The series features leading in-house counsel and compliance professionals candidly discussing critical topics such as:
- Impact of globalization and consequent challenges and opportunities
- Creating a global ethics and compliance program
- Third-party business partners and mitigating related compliance risks
- Engaging business teams to ensure the effectiveness of a compliance program
- Mitigating legal liability around bribery and corruption
For a preview of the video series, watch the video below. For more information on the thought leadership video series by the ACC and NAVEX Global, please visit www.acc.com/compliance.
Ethics & Compliance Video Series by ACC & NAVEX Global
To learn more about NAVEX Exchange, an even broader offering of complimentary, 5-minute peer-to-peer videos, which are available to qualifying NAVEX Global clients, please contact your sales representative.