Ethics and compliance professionals regularly gather and analyze report data made through their numerous reporting systems. What they do with this data may mean the difference between identifying potential problems early, or having a collection of tables and charts with little perspective or actionable next steps.
To help CCOs better leverage and contextualize their hotline data, NAVEX Global has released our 2015 Ethics & Compliance Hotline Benchmark Report. The report analyzes anonymized data from the NAVEX Global database—the world’s largest repository of hotline and case management reports—and provides key findings from the results.
On Demand Webcast: Report authors Carrie Penman and Edwin O’Mara provide in-depth analysis of report findings, including industry-specific data points in this on demand webcast: “Benchmarking Your Hotline in 2015: How Does Your Data Measure Up?”
This year’s benchmarks are based on more than 730,000 reports representing more than 32 million employees. With a data set this large—and because of the care we take in calculating our benchmarks—our report is the industry standard in ethics and compliance hotline benchmarking.
Leverage NAVEX Global’s Hotline Benchmark Report
We hope E&C executives can put the data in our report to work in a wide variety of ways, but especially to:
- Assess your ethics and compliance program’s performance against industry benchmarks, identifying areas where you're doing well—and areas that may need more attention.
- Create context to enable data-driven reporting and conversations with your board and senior leadership, helping them better understand your program's effectiveness, and allow you to advocate for greater E&C program investments or attention where needed.
- Take a deeper dive into each metric to better understand your E&C program framework and organizational culture issues such as:
- Are we taking too long to investigate cases—possibly eroding reporter trust?
- Do our reports of retaliation (and our substantiation rates) fall within industry norms—and what does that tell us about our organizational culture and employee willingness to speak up?
- Are we receiving too many employee reports through our hotline and case management systems, or not enough?
- Are we offering employees enough different options for reporting?
- Overall, do employees trust our reporting system?
Leverage the insights from our report to improve your E&C program effectiveness—and your organizational culture. Download the 2015 Ethics & Compliance Hotline Benchmark Report and attend our upcoming webinar to further discuss findings from the report.
Also, please share your ideas and experiences in leveraging the report in the comments below: we’d love to hear how practitioners are putting this data to work!
NAVEX Global’s hotline services and case management solutions are trusted by more than 8,000 clients around the world. Organizations choose our solutions because of our unparalleled commitment to our clients, as well as our ability to scale our solutions to meet the unique needs of organizations of any size. Learn more at www.navexglobal.com