Following NAVEX Global’s successful merger and integration, we wanted to provide each of you a more detailed update on our continued progress, exciting initiatives on the horizon and – most importantly – our commitment to provide superior value, service and support to our clients.
- Our integration efforts have been swift and effective; we are operating as a fully unified business across all functional areas.
- Over the next 12 months, we will continue to more deeply integrate the technology supporting our full portfolio of products and services. The goal here is simple and powerful: help clients improve their ethics and compliance programs by removing silos, streamlining processes and providing access to data-rich, cross-program insights that help the organization better manage risk and make better business decisions.
- We are launching several new, innovative products in training, reporting and policy management in Q4 2012, expanding powerful capabilities exclusive to NAVEX Global.
- We’ve augmented our renowned Ethical Leadership Group by adding two new industry veterans:Randy Stephens and Gail Allen.
- We are continuing to meet your international business needs with a new data center in the UK and an EU-based contact center (Q4 2012).
- Our new web site will launch in the fall where we can more easily share the integrated offering we now provide, along with extensive ethics & compliance resources.
- Our internal systems and processes have been integrated, enabling us to seamlessly manage our business and efficiently administer the relationships with our clients from proposal through contracting and renewal.
- We are proud and grateful to have added 600+ new clients since we became NAVEX Global – many of whom are using multiple products and services from our portfolio of award-winning solutions.
- We are also very proud to be maintaining superior client satisfaction, and a 97%+ client retention rate. We believe these ratings place us at the top of our industry, a position we know we must earn every day.
I want to personally thank you for your confidence and continued business. Because of you we enjoy a clear position as the ethics and compliance industry leader – a responsibility we take very seriously.
As four industry-leading companies became one, we made a commitment to invest heavily in keeping client support our first priority and I hope you’ll agree we’ve done well in that regard. That commitment has come in parallel with significant and ongoing investment in R&D and our overall strategic plan, meaning the addition of new products and services that both industry experts and our clients view as mission critical elements of an effective ethics and compliance program.
We look forward to continuing to serve you, whether by optimizing your current NAVEX Global solution or as you consider expanding to one of our additional products to enjoy a unified customer experience.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or President & Chief Strategy Officer Shanti Atkins at any time.